try2

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I SHOULD BE GETTING THIS...PART 1



salam


Clicking on the net (fb mostly), browsing through each and every single people that i know, especially my close friends..make me realize there are many things in life i should be getting at my age...well, first and foremost is job..i would say, i did fail to plan for my 'wish job' at the very beginning....things would be much more better if i dunot take things for granted....seat back and relax and hoping things will be as i wish...if only i keep continue my study , if only i took serious attention when i know that is what i want...but now, i believe it is still not too late but looking at those people who already succeeded in their life makes me worry and feel very envy..i am the one who should be getting all of that....




now, i am furthering my study part time..and why part time??it is a long story to be shared...for the time being finger crossed i wish i can get any job that at least can support me for my studies.  well, ya, not everybody can be that fortunate to have a specific funding for their studies. PTPTN??nope, thank you..actually i am writing at this hour while waiting for my interview result to be out...it should be out by now...they promise(not a promise actually, they stated on my interview letter) that i should know the result for my interview on 25th JULY...well, today is 25??? no high hope..but if allah said it is for me...and it is for me la...

ho yeay...i 'll be back soon sharing what are other things that i should be getting in life right now..
nite

No comments:

Post a Comment